1. All cars must be stripped of all glass, body molding, and all exterior lighting. The interior and trunk
must be cleaned of anything that could injure driver during derby.
2. 5 gallons of fuel maximum.
3. Battery may be relocated to passenger floor board, but must me covered.
4. The radiator must remain in stock location.
5. All doors must be chained, welded, or wired closed to prevent from opening during the derby. Metal
straps can be welded to the door seams with a 3 in wide X 1/8 thick max.
6. Trunks must remain open for inspection and Chained after. Trunks must remain empty.
7. No adding of metal to any frame, body or suspensions allowed. No reinforcement of front end, rear
radiator support, fenders or anywhere on car. Any rust patching on body panels are subject to tech
8. No doubling of body panels allowed, no added metal allowed. Rusted out holes in your floor sheet
metal may be patched where components will be mounted or for drivers safety, sheet metal only. No
other sheet metal patching is allowed unless it is a safety issue. You may not patch clean and solid
9. Transmission must remain stock.
10. Rear Ends must be stock to year of car, may be locked for positive traction.
11. All drivers will use DOT approved helmet and use seat belts at all times. Shoes and pants are
required. FIRE SUIT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
12. All cars must have working brakes.
13. Only one person per car allowed at the tech booth area when cars are being teched. This rule will be
14. Driver must were helmet, seat belt and eye protection at all times.
15. Drivers must remain in the vehicle with helmet, seatbelt and eye protection on until notified by an
that it is safe to exit the vehicle.
16. All vehicles must have a fire extinguisher mounted within the drivers reach, inside the car.
17. Driver’s door hits are illegal. If the hit is deemed by the official to be careless or intentional, you
18. No hot rodding in the pits. Keep it at an idle.
19. Any open door will be cause for disqualification; Fire will be cause for disqualification.
20. You must make aggressive hit every 60 seconds. You will not be given any warnings: you will just
be timed out.
21. All glass must be removed.
22. Engines must remain stock for car.
23. Aluminum or steel wheels permitted. No solid tires.
24. You may not add cooling capacity. No supplemental cooling devices allowed.
25. Suspension must be original factory suspension for that car.
26. Just because it is not listed in these rules doesn’t make it legal. If you are not sure about a rule,
contact us before you do it.
27. All cars must pass inspection before being allowed to derby.
28. Officials and Tech inspectors have final decision on all rules!!!!!!!!!
every car have a fair chance to win. These rules are not for drivers’ safety. You enter these demolition
derby’s at your own risk with the understanding that you could have injury, harm, or death and will
acknowledge this on your release of liability for.