Backup Plan in Place in Case of Weather!
Just in case the weather gets the best of us on race day tomorrow, we have a backup plan in place. We will try everything we can to get our racing program in on the advertised day, tomorrow, Saturday July 14, 2012. In the event mother nature wins and the race is postponed, it will be ran SUNDAY afternoon, July 15, 2012. A detailed schedule will be available if this occurs.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.montgomeryspeedway.com/2012/07/13/backup-plan-in-place-in-case-of-weather/