April 21, 2012 will be BAMA BUDWEISER MODIFIED MANIA night at Montgomery Motor Speedway. BAMA BUD MODIFIEDS 50 LAPS, CAPITAL RECYCLING BOMBERS TWIN 15's, BUZZ 15 LAPS, STREET STOCK 25 LAPS! BUBBA BLACKWELL jump!
***UPDATED 4/17/2012 @ 9:45pm
April 21, 2012 Schedule
BAMA BUDWEISER MODIFIED MANIA NIGHT
BAMA BUD MODIFIEDS
50 LAPS, $1,000 to win!
CAPITAL RECYCLING BOMBERS
TWIN 15 LAPS, $400 to win each ($800 to win both races!)
, heats + 25 lap feature
, heats + 15 lap feature
We will have kid's bicycle races at intermission for age groups: 5-6 yrs., 7-8 yrs., 9-10 yrs., 11-12 yrs., racing on the front stretch for a trophy.
SPECIAL NOTE TO MODIFIED DRIVERS... The modified division will be using transponders for this race. You MUST register with scoring (tent near tech building) BEFORE practice begins and receive a transponder. You will not be allowed on track without one. We will hold a driver's license until the transponder is returned to tech at the end of the night. If you do not have a transponder clip on your car, you may rent one from us.
Pit Gate Opens (ALL MODIFIEDS MUST REGISTER AND GET A TRANSPONDER BEFORE PRACTICE BEGINS
Practice begins (rotating, two rounds each division)
- Capital Recycling Bombers
- Street Stock
- Bama Bud Modifieds
REGISTRATION CLOSES. IF NOT REGISTERED AT THIS TIME YOU WILL START ON THE REAR IN YOUR HEAT AND FEATURE.
MANDATORY DRIVER'S MEETING (ALL DIVISIONS)
- Capital Recycling Bombers (2 Laps)
- Bama Bud Modifieds (2 Laps)
- Street Stock/Buzz will start heat(s) based on points
*NOTE: The fast qualifier in the Capital Recycling Bomber division will have the distinction as being the very first TRACK RECORD holder in this division at Montgomery Motor Speedway!
Die roll for inversion
Die Roll for Buzz/Street Stock following heat races
- Buzz (7 Laps)
- Street Stock (7 Laps)
Bike races for the kids.
- Capital Recycling Bombers Twin 15 Race 1 (15 Laps)
- Buzz (15 Laps)
- Street Stock (25 Laps)
- Capital Recycling Bombers Twin 15 Race 2 (15 Laps)
- Bama Bud Modified Mania (50 Laps)
- 10 or more cars in a division will split into (2) heat races. 9 or less cars will run one heat. Points will be awarded in heat races just like they are for qualifying (15,14,13,12 etc.)
- Heat race lineup(s) determined by year-to-date points. Points leader will roll die for inversion. Feature lineup will be determined by heat race finish, with heat winner(s) rolling die for inversion. If two heats, heat 1 will be inside line, heat 2 will be outside line. The winner of each heat will roll to invert his/her line.
- Race 1 lineup will be determined by qualifying, with fast qualifier rolling die for inversion. Race 2 lineup will be a complete inversion of the entire finishing order of race 1. Full points will be awarded for each feature.
- Feature lineup will be determined by qualifying, with fast qualifier rolling die for inversion.